7

I am the biased, romantic who truly believes our love story is one for the classics. It is more than just two people managing to find one another and choosing to spend the rest of our lives together.  As I have said-- from the moment your cerulean eyes met mine, you provided me the greatest sense of peace. A peace I couldn't have found without your voice, reasoning and understanding of what makes me--me. You have allowed me to falter. You have accepted the treacherous uphill climb of insecurities. You have met me more than half way and continue to do so each day. You are the silent, humble voice who provides security through action. There is no pretentiousness to you. You do not seek the praise from others--rather you are humbly gracious to any acclaim.

Us---just us---
Only you and I truly know the depth of what makes us so intensely passionate for the other. Very few had and now continue to stand by us throughout this journey. We do not deny the challenging path we took. We are not apprehensive to own what we have endured; instead we respectfully accept where we have been and the forward direction we seek to achieve.

The respect and loyalty I have for you is limitless. You have this incomprehensible way of not only taking care of me and the boys with compassion--you have the ability to touch the lives of others with a composed, yet enriched manner. My gratitude for you has become an indefinite part of my daily thoughts and my wish is for you to forever feel this respect.

I am not me without you--
It isn't meant to be sappy; only a true testament to what IS.
Our respect and loyalty is what makes "this love" the one story I don't ever want to finish---the pages that I want to keep turning and the chapters I want to keep writing together.



To 7,
B