Our New Year Wish

As the clock turns and a new year is born we all look back on the 365 days that greeted us with laughter, joy, tears, heartache and/or challenges. We tend to either look forward to the new number we will be writing on our checks or we wish we could remain in that perfect year for which we experienced. Either way time has passed and we can't slow it down nor stop it. That's life.

And as a reflection for our family we are beyond grateful for the many blessings and challenges we experienced. It WAS quite the year----Jamie's last year of medical school, James turning one, finding out we were pregnant (surprise), leaving our best friends and family in Iowa, moving to Georgia, starting residency, meeting new people, Henry being born, kids being sick (a lot), not seeing much of each other (Jamie and I), being in survival mode with two kids and no sleep and finding our niche amongst it all.

I selfishly pray and hope for good health for our boys. We have had quite a rough go the past 8 weeks and I can only hope that we will be on the upside as we enter January.

And to you all----near and far, I wish for you health, love, joy and new beginnings. Each one of us (individually or as a family) have endured the good and bad this past year so I can only hope that you continue to remain strong and keep perspective on it all.

Cheers to the past year and 2014!

With Love!
The Seidl Sprouts