Warning: You Are A Mom Who Will Endure Everything

The past five weeks have been quite telling of what I can and cannot handle. As of right now, I look as if a Mac Truck hit me and then reversed at least three times. I am pretty sure one of those nasty Georgia opossum on the side of the road looks in better shape than I do---but I may smell a bit better.

I could share several stories of the many ways God has been testing my patience as a person and mother. However, I thought this took the cake----the one that broke the camel's back----the one that made all hell break loose in my house.

WARNING: Please do not read any further if you are grossed out by bodily fluids. Please do not read, as I will easily be looked upon as a disgusting human being.

First and foremost, I have to empty my tank at least three to four times a night. While preggo, I was emptying at least ten times. (Weak bladder)
In order for me not to wake up Henry---I hold off from flushing. (And let's face it---to save on water bill if you know my husband) Yep, I let those bodily fluids just ferment over night and get to it when everyone awakes from their slumber.

Unfortunately, this morning in my delirium---I didn't flush. Which leads me to what made everything erupt in my house.

I was blowing my nose in the bathroom and James was watching me. I proceeded to help him clean his runny nose and then I said (like I usually do), "Can you throw that in the garbage, big boy?"

I then walked out of the bathroom to tend to Henry who was screaming (normal).

SILENCE.

Continued......silence.

And then all of a sudden, I hear rapid footsteps coming at me and Henry with a wad....and I mean a WAD of SOAKING toilet paper that was....yes......YELLOW.......James was soaked. His hair. His shirt. His pants. The carpet from our living room all the way to our master bathroom was indeed  soaked. I literally picked up James and the wad of nastiness in his hands and put him in the bathtub. And that is where I found the fermented pee all over the bathroom floor, on the rugs and then some.

If I don't survive one more day until Jamie gets home---it will be a miracle.

I suppose this will be just another story I will place in my book of Warning: You Are A Mom Who Will Endure Everything