Poop.
It comes in a myriad of shapes, sizes and colors. It can be described in such ways as hard, nugget-like, mushy, pancake-formed, soupy, and/or explosive. At some point in the fourteen months of James pooping and us cleaning, we have used these terms.
Today was a poopy day.
He only pooped once today but that was enough for me to handle.
For the past three months James would utilize his diaper and the freshly perfumed air would overstimulate my nostrils with a quick response of, "James, did you go potty in your pants? Should we go change your pants?"
Instantly, James would run into his room, to be placed on the changing table to have a fresh, clean and over advertised Tigger diaper strapped to his bum. So I used my mommy instincts and realized---he gets it----he gets the fact that he went to the bathroom and he needs to be changed.
Fast forward to this morning.
Like every morning, we awake, change diaper, have breakfast, change diaper again with poop infiltrating every crevice, get dressed and then march out the door with our water bottles to go on our morning stroll.
This morning however, I mixed it up----sue me!
I instead, had to get dressed and brush my teeth. It was literally five seconds----FIVE SECONDS and he comes into our bedroom with 1. Only his Pj shirt on 2. No diaper on 3. A poop smear between his cheeks and other parts I won't discuss
My jaw drops and I run to see where the diaper is located.
Thankfully, it had been ripped off and sprawled upon the kitchen, wood floor.
Please also know that I saved you the gag reflex of the poop nugget that had fallen out of the diaper.
The moral of this story is......I think James knew. I think he knew that he was obviously dirty and he didn't like it so now he is ripping off his diapers.
It comes in a myriad of shapes, sizes and colors. It can be described in such ways as hard, nugget-like, mushy, pancake-formed, soupy, and/or explosive. At some point in the fourteen months of James pooping and us cleaning, we have used these terms.
Today was a poopy day.
He only pooped once today but that was enough for me to handle.
For the past three months James would utilize his diaper and the freshly perfumed air would overstimulate my nostrils with a quick response of, "James, did you go potty in your pants? Should we go change your pants?"
Instantly, James would run into his room, to be placed on the changing table to have a fresh, clean and over advertised Tigger diaper strapped to his bum. So I used my mommy instincts and realized---he gets it----he gets the fact that he went to the bathroom and he needs to be changed.
Fast forward to this morning.
Like every morning, we awake, change diaper, have breakfast, change diaper again with poop infiltrating every crevice, get dressed and then march out the door with our water bottles to go on our morning stroll.
This morning however, I mixed it up----sue me!
I instead, had to get dressed and brush my teeth. It was literally five seconds----FIVE SECONDS and he comes into our bedroom with 1. Only his Pj shirt on 2. No diaper on 3. A poop smear between his cheeks and other parts I won't discuss
My jaw drops and I run to see where the diaper is located.
Thankfully, it had been ripped off and sprawled upon the kitchen, wood floor.
Please also know that I saved you the gag reflex of the poop nugget that had fallen out of the diaper.
The moral of this story is......I think James knew. I think he knew that he was obviously dirty and he didn't like it so now he is ripping off his diapers.
The look.
I instantly called Jamie (post picking up poop)----and Jamie's oh-so-clever solution:
DUCT TAPE.
DUCT TAPE HIS DIAPER BETH.
Fast forward to even later today.
As I am shaving Jamie's back in our backyard----yep, I said it.
James was running around. No problem. No worries.
Wait for it.........He comes up to Jamie and hands him a piece of either dog, rabbit or deer poop. And well, you can imagine what he did with the other piece of poop.
I give up.
What a poopy, poopy DAY!
Love,
the Seidl Sprouts