Take time.

As I laid in bed last night---half coma----half alert watching the last tidbits of the over dramatized two part finale of the bachelorette, I thought to myself, "am I wasting time?" Am I wasting precious sleep time?---potentially.
Am I wasting brain cells on watching this type of reality junk?---quite possibly

But here it goes---summer has zipped by. There hasn't been a moment where it got caught midway and became stubborn and abruptly stopped. I don't regret in the least bit that the first month to month and half was spent trying to unpack and organize the house---all while trying to hoard my husband to myself as I knew scheduling nightmares with residency would begin. I may have drifted from the outside world. I may have been selfish. Yep....I said it.

But that time was needed for me, for Jamie and for our son.

So this is another thought---do we take enough ME time? Or at least take enough time to feel like we can get things in order without the outside world judging us?

By no means am I saying that I need to become some hermit crab or even someone that only thinks of herself---but I do think this summer has allowed me and our family unit to ease our way into things. And we are still getting through this transition---not perfectly in the eyes of most but we are trying.

Time is precious. We hear it after people go through a death defying moment or even a tragedy. So although I don't regret how things have played out----I do recognize that as things become more hectic and Jamie becomes more non-existent---it is extremely important to make the most of "time."

Love
The Seidl Sprouts