Re-group.

Life can catch up with you.
It certainly has in the past five days and I am currently taking slow, deep breaths in order to process it all. I may never understand it or find it fair, but I do know I just need to Re-Group.

There are so many things and people I need to catch up with---(i.e. Erica Adams, Emily Widstrom....to name a few). So I apologize.

I think most of all, the past five days have taught me two things:

1. Take care of yourself: body, mind and spirit. Not just one---but all THREE!

2. The value of life. What do we consider a valuable life? Are we moving? Are we breathing on our own? Are we talking? Are we traveling? Are we able to comprehend the world around us? What makes one's life valuable?

Without going into detail, I just have been praying a lot. Mostly for peace. Not for me---but for others.