Let me start out by apologizing to my beautiful baby sister who celebrated her 24th day of birth on Wednesday, September 26! It is my deepest regret that I didn't post something in her honor! So let me say this---Colleen, you will always be my little sister whom I love, adore and be protective of for the remainder of our days. Secondly, I forgive you for tearing off all the heads to my barbie dolls, pretending to get hurt and blame it on me and for stealing endless amounts of clothing from my closet. I forgive you. But in all seriousness, I love you. I am so proud of the woman you have become and the relationship we have developed over the years. You are the person I call when I need to bitch and complain---knowing you will not judge the terrible things that will come out of my mouth. You get me. And I would like to think that I get you. You are not only my sister but also my best friend and I am grateful for the lessons we have learned from the past and the bright future we have, no matter the distance.
And here I am. It's Sunday. Another day. But it is certainly a beautiful one. So thank you Lord for that!
James endured his 4 month shots on Thursday--which has lead to some incredibly rough nights. His bumskee has decided not to poop since Wednesday which has resulted in bloody murder screaming every 1.5-2 hours. Last night we reached 0 hours of sleep for mom and maybe 3 hours of sleep for James. Needless to say, his belly isn't doing the greatest and we are doing every possible thing to get things moving......I am truly praying for a BLOWOUT.....even if that means it comes out of his diaper and on me......yep----I am wishing for this!!!
There has been alot going on lately----hardships, challenges and unexpected events---and I have been having a hard time trying to piece it all together. I want to believe God doesn't place anything in front of us we can't handle--but I won't lie.....lately I have been "questioning" this oh-so-clever statement. Time will hopefully give me answers.
As for my love life----his name is Jamie and he is my husband. And currently, he is trying to con the Army into letting him come home as soon as possible so he can love up on his son and ME!!!!!!!!! Let's pray for a speedy, speedy homecoming!!
Lastly---for all the love and prayers---I couldn't do it without all of you....you know who you are!!!
Love,
The Seidl Sprouts.....
(please have a blow out, please have a blow out!!!)
And here I am. It's Sunday. Another day. But it is certainly a beautiful one. So thank you Lord for that!
James endured his 4 month shots on Thursday--which has lead to some incredibly rough nights. His bumskee has decided not to poop since Wednesday which has resulted in bloody murder screaming every 1.5-2 hours. Last night we reached 0 hours of sleep for mom and maybe 3 hours of sleep for James. Needless to say, his belly isn't doing the greatest and we are doing every possible thing to get things moving......I am truly praying for a BLOWOUT.....even if that means it comes out of his diaper and on me......yep----I am wishing for this!!!
There has been alot going on lately----hardships, challenges and unexpected events---and I have been having a hard time trying to piece it all together. I want to believe God doesn't place anything in front of us we can't handle--but I won't lie.....lately I have been "questioning" this oh-so-clever statement. Time will hopefully give me answers.
As for my love life----his name is Jamie and he is my husband. And currently, he is trying to con the Army into letting him come home as soon as possible so he can love up on his son and ME!!!!!!!!! Let's pray for a speedy, speedy homecoming!!
Lastly---for all the love and prayers---I couldn't do it without all of you....you know who you are!!!
Love,
The Seidl Sprouts.....
(please have a blow out, please have a blow out!!!)
