On September 21, 2011 our prayers were answered and our "hard work" had paid off (haha). I remember waking up at around 7:00am and going downstairs quietly to start my coffee. And I remember Jamie telling me to wait until Wednesday, September 21st to do another test. Mondays had never been good luck---at least 15 pregnancy tests reading negative---so we switched to Wednesdays.
And after calmly peeing on that lovely stick--I waited the full three minutes. And I took a peek and there it was--POSITIVE.
Reminder: I didn't scream. I didn't start bawling. I just smiled and let out the biggest sigh of relief. And I slowly went upstairs and crawled into bed with my snoozing husband. He cracked open one eye and took one look at me and he knew. And we laid there, holding one another and crying tears of joy.
You may think I am silly or crazy or all of the above but the below pictures are from the exact day a year ago. I wanted to take a picture of how the sky looked and what the flowers looked like as I was on my noon walk. And that night Jamie and I celebrated with dinner! Crazy to think that a year ago we found out our little nugget would be joining us 9 months later!!
And after calmly peeing on that lovely stick--I waited the full three minutes. And I took a peek and there it was--POSITIVE.
Reminder: I didn't scream. I didn't start bawling. I just smiled and let out the biggest sigh of relief. And I slowly went upstairs and crawled into bed with my snoozing husband. He cracked open one eye and took one look at me and he knew. And we laid there, holding one another and crying tears of joy.
You may think I am silly or crazy or all of the above but the below pictures are from the exact day a year ago. I wanted to take a picture of how the sky looked and what the flowers looked like as I was on my noon walk. And that night Jamie and I celebrated with dinner! Crazy to think that a year ago we found out our little nugget would be joining us 9 months later!!
Love,
The Proud Parents of James Regan Seidl