How do I even begin?
I started back to work this week, yet this was not the most significant part. Yes, the day was more a fact that my FMLA was expired, a date that was circled in my calendar and a day that all working moms know will creep up on them. The significant part of this week was James going to...................................
THE BEST DARN DAYCARE PROVIDER any mommy could ever pray for or even wish to find!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even begin to describe the feeling of ease or calmness that came over me the morning I dropped off James. No, I didn't cry. I think I was asked that at least ten times. I was texted that question at least five. But, no, I DID NOT CRY. Rather, I smiled. I let out a deep sigh of relief because leaving him with this wonderful, caring, compassionate, trustworthy, protective, organized and dedicated woman--I felt so at peace.
You want the best for your children---you say it and feel it before you even have that child in your arms. But when the day comes and you can physically hold, hear and tend to your child---you finally understand how important it is to protect them. You find yourself thinking that you are the only person that knows how to care for them. Yes, you may be the #1 expert----but sometimes you have to trust others to step in. Whether it be for a night out with your husband or in this instance---to take care of him/her while you are at work.
So, Chelsey---I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are superwoman. You are a SUPERMAMA!!! The way you care for my son is beyond anything I could ever hope to find. Thank you for providing Jamie and I such relief, comfort and trust in you!!
(This is the surprise I got after James' first day at Chelsey's house---yes, a 3 month old can do crafts with the help of Ms. Chelsey).....WOW!!
Love, The Seidl Sprouts
I started back to work this week, yet this was not the most significant part. Yes, the day was more a fact that my FMLA was expired, a date that was circled in my calendar and a day that all working moms know will creep up on them. The significant part of this week was James going to...................................
THE BEST DARN DAYCARE PROVIDER any mommy could ever pray for or even wish to find!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even begin to describe the feeling of ease or calmness that came over me the morning I dropped off James. No, I didn't cry. I think I was asked that at least ten times. I was texted that question at least five. But, no, I DID NOT CRY. Rather, I smiled. I let out a deep sigh of relief because leaving him with this wonderful, caring, compassionate, trustworthy, protective, organized and dedicated woman--I felt so at peace.
You want the best for your children---you say it and feel it before you even have that child in your arms. But when the day comes and you can physically hold, hear and tend to your child---you finally understand how important it is to protect them. You find yourself thinking that you are the only person that knows how to care for them. Yes, you may be the #1 expert----but sometimes you have to trust others to step in. Whether it be for a night out with your husband or in this instance---to take care of him/her while you are at work.
So, Chelsey---I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are superwoman. You are a SUPERMAMA!!! The way you care for my son is beyond anything I could ever hope to find. Thank you for providing Jamie and I such relief, comfort and trust in you!!
(This is the surprise I got after James' first day at Chelsey's house---yes, a 3 month old can do crafts with the help of Ms. Chelsey).....WOW!!
Love, The Seidl Sprouts