2

There has been a belief I have stood by since I can remember---The Power of Recollection.

I have always believed that if some thing or someone makes a significant impact on you--your ability to recall the colors, the sounds, the scents and all that encompasses that specific moment can and will be brought back to life in a matter of seconds.

For me--I can only recall a handful of moments-- but those moments are so vivid that I can almost re-live them.

Today is one of those times where I am reaching out, revisiting and reliving the moment of my wedding day. I can still see my best friends individually getting ready in the basement of Sacred Heart. I can remember the smell of my Grandfather when he danced with me. I can still remember the way Jamie looked at me as I raced up to the alter to be next to him. Vividly. So perfectly definite I can see everyone's faces and hear the conversations around me. And it gives me peace all over again.


The time has passed so quickly and I really have a hard time believing that it has been 2 years.
2 wonderful years.
2 stressful years.
2 compromising years.
2 adventurous years.
2 trying years.
2 blissful years.

I found two things I wanted to share with all of you because it made such an impact on me when I read it.

#1. A true, lasting marriage involves two people who never, ever stop learning about one another.
#2.

 Pinned Image

Today and everyday I feel more and more blessed for the man I married. To the many years ahead of us.....

Love,
The Seidl Sprouts