It is officially December and the month has greeted Jamie and I with a lot of STUFF!!!! No, we haven't received a huge pile of snow--but we have put together quite a list of things to accomplish. One of our biggest accomplishments happened this past weekend as Jamie successfully, perfectly and extraordinarily started and finished painting the nursery!!! The color is called Airy Mint---one of the first colors we fell in love with at Menards--ha ha!
It turned out perfectly. By the end of the weekend we were able to put the queen bed back in and Jamie put together the brand new Lay-Z Boy Rocker that he bought me for those late night feedings. It was so sweet.
We also received our first stuffed animal for the baby. It is a green frog and we named him. Franky The Storytelling Frog. He will sit in the rocker at all times until Jamie or I read a book to Baby Seidl.
(Scrubs was a little frightened by Franky as it was a new animal in the house)
On Wednesday, I will go in for an appt. They are mostly just checking me out and using the doppler to listen for the baby's heart beat. I would really prefer a picture just to provide me some assurance that Baby Seidl is growing healthy and happy. However, Jamie says, "Beth, if that isn't their plan then just trust it and have faith."
The remainder of December is looking hectic!!! Jamie will have his General Surgery test next week and then will begin his Pediatrics rotation at Blank Children's Hospital on December 19th. We will be celebrating the HUGE Seidl Christmas on December 17th in Carroll at Grandpa Seidl's with all aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. I am hoping to use my last four vacation days the last week of December so I can get stuff done around the house and be ready to learn the sex of the baby on January 3. We are really unsure what Christmas celebrations will bring as Jamie won't have much time over the holidays to see all family members--but we will certainly try!!
We love the holidays---so much to celebrate!!!!
Sending love and laughter your way!
Love,
The SeidlSprouts
It turned out perfectly. By the end of the weekend we were able to put the queen bed back in and Jamie put together the brand new Lay-Z Boy Rocker that he bought me for those late night feedings. It was so sweet.
We also received our first stuffed animal for the baby. It is a green frog and we named him. Franky The Storytelling Frog. He will sit in the rocker at all times until Jamie or I read a book to Baby Seidl.
(Scrubs was a little frightened by Franky as it was a new animal in the house)
On Wednesday, I will go in for an appt. They are mostly just checking me out and using the doppler to listen for the baby's heart beat. I would really prefer a picture just to provide me some assurance that Baby Seidl is growing healthy and happy. However, Jamie says, "Beth, if that isn't their plan then just trust it and have faith."
The remainder of December is looking hectic!!! Jamie will have his General Surgery test next week and then will begin his Pediatrics rotation at Blank Children's Hospital on December 19th. We will be celebrating the HUGE Seidl Christmas on December 17th in Carroll at Grandpa Seidl's with all aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. I am hoping to use my last four vacation days the last week of December so I can get stuff done around the house and be ready to learn the sex of the baby on January 3. We are really unsure what Christmas celebrations will bring as Jamie won't have much time over the holidays to see all family members--but we will certainly try!!
We love the holidays---so much to celebrate!!!!
Sending love and laughter your way!
Love,
The SeidlSprouts