Baby Seidl Sprout update and more.....

My tummy is getting bigger day by day.
My chest has become two floating life preservers.
My feet haven't changed in its fatness (they have been fat all my life).
The sickness....well, that hasn't changed: BAD NEWS BEARS!! I think Jamie said it right that there have been about 5-7 days in the past 3 months.

Jamie and I have been busy "trying" to prepare for the little one---we have cleaned out the townhouse and have rid our space of non-useful items. We still have a long ways to go, but every weekend has helped us become a little more organized. Jamie no longer has his dungeon to study in as that has been moved out to the landing. We no longer have matching couches downstairs and the guest bedroom now consists of one queen size bed. We have measured every crevice of the guest room and we are prepared to get a crib, changing table and dresser to welcome the baby home! Jamie has taken on the challenge of painting the guest bedroom--but now we have also taken on the challenge of agreeing on a color. We are thinking either pale yellow or a pale mint green. This way we can accent with another color when we find out the gender.

Other than baby news--Jamie started his General Surgery rotation today and I could see the excitement in his eyes as I dropped him off at the VA Hospital! We are currently waiting to define our Thanksgiving plans as he isn't sure what his schedule will entail. Unfortunately, I have to work the day after Thanksgiving so the shopping frenzy will not be a part of my morning or afternoon activities!

Jamie and I are all set for the holidays as we decorated two weekends ago for Christmas--we beat the snow! We even have lights on our roof!! They are pretty! Our Charlie Brown Christmas Tree is also looking rather dashing this year!!!

Praying for baby seidl to continue growing and wishing everyone a very happy week!!

More to come....

Love and prayers,
The Seidl Sprouts