Grateful

"Be grateful for what you have and you will end up having more. But if you concentrate on what you don't have, you'll never, ever have enough."

I am one lucky woman. I can't even begin to express my gratitude towards my family, friends, coworkers and husband. It makes me so happy to know that I can rely on those individuals with all my heart and trust that they will always be there.

First and foremost---what a weekend! Wow! A quick trip to Arizona was jammed pack with activities galore! And it was so good to see such pretty faces and catch up on LIFE!!! Nicole--you were most definitely the hostess with the mostess!! So thank you, thank you, thank you!!! And thank you for being so thoughtful and making the birthday cake---FUNFETTI!!! Yum, yum, yum!

As soon as I got home yesterday from the airport--Jamie and I were finally able to see each other as I hadn't seen him since last Sunday! We went out to a lovely dinner at Baratta's Restaurant. If you ever go there---please order the Amaggio---you will thank me! We stopped by Jamie's parents house and they gave me this nice workout mat that I can use while I am doing some sweaty workouts in the living room or when I go to Yoga!

Jamie ended up surprising me with my very first REAL watch! Yep, I have never owned a real, grown up watch! And I love it!! He did good!!

Scrubs gave me lots of snuggles and told me how much he appreciates my belly rubs that I give him.

My mom sent me text messages that made me bawl my eyes out. And my grandma and grandpa Karabatsos both got on the telephone at the same time and wished me the best on my 26th.

But all in all, I just can't help but feel GRATEFUL for the life I do have. One year old and hopefully one year wiser!

Thanks to all who texted me, called, emailed or sent me a card! I appreciate you so much!!!

Love always,
The Seidl Sprouts