Have you ever felt like you just can't do anything right?
It almost becomes a feeling as if you are buried in quick sand and you are reaching out to anything or anyone that will save you.
There will be bad days--I get it. And there will always be good days--but those good days seem so dim when the bad days seems so bright.
As you can tell, I am having a bit of a challenge.
You know, I have always wanted to live my life as if I am giving or contributing something worthwhile. Something valuable. Something sustainable. However, sometimes people can get the best of you or situations can bring you down. This is where I feel out of breath--almost as if I just finished running a marathon. And right now I am feeling like that.
I want to be enough. Have you ever thought of that concept?
What does it take to be enough?
Does it take being a particular way with a group of people?
Does it take putting on a smile even when you just want to cry?
Does it take keeping your mouth shut at all times, even though you have something valid and intelligent to say?
Does is take patience?
Does it take losing yourself?
I guess I am just feeling a bit overwhelmed right now. I don't feel like I am giving enough or doing enough.
Tomorrow is a new day--
Love
B
It almost becomes a feeling as if you are buried in quick sand and you are reaching out to anything or anyone that will save you.
There will be bad days--I get it. And there will always be good days--but those good days seem so dim when the bad days seems so bright.
As you can tell, I am having a bit of a challenge.
You know, I have always wanted to live my life as if I am giving or contributing something worthwhile. Something valuable. Something sustainable. However, sometimes people can get the best of you or situations can bring you down. This is where I feel out of breath--almost as if I just finished running a marathon. And right now I am feeling like that.
I want to be enough. Have you ever thought of that concept?
What does it take to be enough?
Does it take being a particular way with a group of people?
Does it take putting on a smile even when you just want to cry?
Does it take keeping your mouth shut at all times, even though you have something valid and intelligent to say?
Does is take patience?
Does it take losing yourself?
I guess I am just feeling a bit overwhelmed right now. I don't feel like I am giving enough or doing enough.
Tomorrow is a new day--
Love
B