If you know me---you know my heart yearns for the sound of Chris Martin's voice echoing over loud drums, graceful violins and the pounding of piano keys. (insert drool here).
I love Coldplay.
I know it sounds a bit strange--but their music has made an impact. Whether it is a good day, bad day, long morning, a struggling jog or a way to calm down---I always turn to their music. I swear you will find a song that helps with any condition/emotion you may deal with.
If you ever get a chance to download "The Hardest Part" live....do so! It is worth your time!
If you ever want to dance to the most romantic song ever, "Green Eyes."
Whenever I want to relive my wedding night, "Viva La Vida."
So yes, I am hopelessly promoting them and their new album, which will be coming out at the end of October.
Most importantly--their newest single "Paradise" is absolutely unreal. The cellos in the back ground--mixed with the violins are insane!!! Take a chance and go to their site and listen:
http://coldplay.com/site.php
What song/artist makes you feel better? Makes you have a connection?
I love Coldplay.
I know it sounds a bit strange--but their music has made an impact. Whether it is a good day, bad day, long morning, a struggling jog or a way to calm down---I always turn to their music. I swear you will find a song that helps with any condition/emotion you may deal with.
If you ever get a chance to download "The Hardest Part" live....do so! It is worth your time!
If you ever want to dance to the most romantic song ever, "Green Eyes."
Whenever I want to relive my wedding night, "Viva La Vida."
So yes, I am hopelessly promoting them and their new album, which will be coming out at the end of October.
Most importantly--their newest single "Paradise" is absolutely unreal. The cellos in the back ground--mixed with the violins are insane!!! Take a chance and go to their site and listen:
http://coldplay.com/site.php
What song/artist makes you feel better? Makes you have a connection?