Good morning everyone!
I want to interrupt your day to make a special announcement regarding a very, very special man by the name of Jamie Andrew Seidl. Twenty six years ago today he was born and I would like to give thanks to his parents for bringing such a beautiful young man into this world!
Because let's be honest, I am the luckiest woman on the planet. (Don't worry this won't get too gushy)
Instead of going on and on I just thought I would mention some (not all) the wonderful things I love about my husband.
-He is the most compassionate man I have ever met
-He has the most beautiful eyes
-When he really, really laughs it will instantly make you want to pee your pants
-The way he wrestles and cuddles with Scrubbies
-His voice---it always calms me down
-His scent--I love the way his armpits smell--and this is when he has no deoderant on
-His hairyness
-The way he explains things or how he gives a presentation--so cute!
-Anal Retentiveness
-The way he will re-do anything you just did because it wasn't done his way
-The faces he makes when he writes
-How he looks in the mirror when he gets all dressed up
-How he blowdrys his hair
-The way he snores until you roll him on his side
-The fact that he can't sleep on his right shoulder
-The alien like objects that come out of his nose
-The funny faces he makes while shaving
-The way he clips his fingernails in a triangle
-Being the best practical joker ever
-The fact that he cuts his steak piece by piece rather than all at once
-His dance skills
-The shape of his toes
-The smell of a pen after he rubs it behind his ears---it smells like Parmesan Cheese!!
-His smile--it is contagious!
-The fact that he married me---god bless him for this!!!
Jamie, I love you so incredibly much. You truly are my best friend and with you, I feel like we can take on any challenge. Happy, happy, happy birthday.
I want to interrupt your day to make a special announcement regarding a very, very special man by the name of Jamie Andrew Seidl. Twenty six years ago today he was born and I would like to give thanks to his parents for bringing such a beautiful young man into this world!
Because let's be honest, I am the luckiest woman on the planet. (Don't worry this won't get too gushy)
Instead of going on and on I just thought I would mention some (not all) the wonderful things I love about my husband.
-He is the most compassionate man I have ever met
-He has the most beautiful eyes
-When he really, really laughs it will instantly make you want to pee your pants
-The way he wrestles and cuddles with Scrubbies
-His voice---it always calms me down
-His scent--I love the way his armpits smell--and this is when he has no deoderant on
-His hairyness
-The way he explains things or how he gives a presentation--so cute!
-Anal Retentiveness
-The way he will re-do anything you just did because it wasn't done his way
-The faces he makes when he writes
-How he looks in the mirror when he gets all dressed up
-How he blowdrys his hair
-The way he snores until you roll him on his side
-The fact that he can't sleep on his right shoulder
-The alien like objects that come out of his nose
-The funny faces he makes while shaving
-The way he clips his fingernails in a triangle
-Being the best practical joker ever
-The fact that he cuts his steak piece by piece rather than all at once
-His dance skills
-The shape of his toes
-The smell of a pen after he rubs it behind his ears---it smells like Parmesan Cheese!!
-His smile--it is contagious!
-The fact that he married me---god bless him for this!!!
Jamie, I love you so incredibly much. You truly are my best friend and with you, I feel like we can take on any challenge. Happy, happy, happy birthday.
