Please Pass

A friendly and quick update for tonight's festivities--Scrubs has his test tonight to determine whether or not he will be a certified therapy dog ....or not.

This is a big night for him.
This is a big night for Jamie and I.

We have spent the past three weeks attending classes and at the beginning it didn't look too promising that Scrubs would be able to visit the hospitals. However, as time went on and we worked more and more with Scrubs, we think he has a great chance of passing.

Tonight, I will have to perform the test with Scrubs and then Jamie will have to repeat the test with him in order for both of us to take him to the hospital. They base the certification on who is saying the commands to the dog. Therefore, if I don't pass with Scrubs then I can't take him. But if he passes with Jamie---then only Jamie is allowed to go. So we have our hands full

This is the picture I took of Scrubs on his first day of Dog Therapy class---I will obviously take another one tonight. If he does pass, I think Jamie and I will be throwing him a party.....
I will let you know what happens!!
Love,
The Seidl Sprouts