Good Tuesday morning!
The sun is shining and the lovely city of West Des Moines, Iowa is about to have a party with Mr. HeatWave! I am quite excited as today is YOGA day which involves two things: 1. My ability to avoid running and panting like an overweight dog and 2. Stretching and releasing some major tension!! This helps me immensely and I wish I could be in Warrior 1 position every single day. (that sounded bad....oops)
Anyway, the main reason why I am seeking you out today is because I came across something that warmed my heart (not hard to do) and I wanted to share it with you.
And that's all folks.
I encourage you to think back to when you were three or four....or whatever age you felt completely FREE.
Love
The Seidl Sprouts
The sun is shining and the lovely city of West Des Moines, Iowa is about to have a party with Mr. HeatWave! I am quite excited as today is YOGA day which involves two things: 1. My ability to avoid running and panting like an overweight dog and 2. Stretching and releasing some major tension!! This helps me immensely and I wish I could be in Warrior 1 position every single day. (that sounded bad....oops)
Anyway, the main reason why I am seeking you out today is because I came across something that warmed my heart (not hard to do) and I wanted to share it with you.
"Don't you ever just feel like this? That underneath the highlights, the designer jeans, newest bag, shiniest lip gloss, and even the toddler on your hip that you are just a little girl? And if you strip yourself from all of the things you have and all of the things you "do" you are still the same you. The you, you once were at age 3."
This really hit home for me as I when you "strip" yourself of all the material goods and the madness around you--the nakedness of your soul and "person" will shine through. I think back to when I was three and my world was carefree, stress-free, anxiety-free, fun and effortless. I didn't care what clothes I was wearing or the newest four inch heels that peaked my interest.
If there is anyone in this world who has taught me what matters most in my life, it has been my mom. I can promise you that my mom would choose her relationships, family and friends before winning the lottery. She has grounded me and helped me understand how valuable love, respect and kindness is in this life.
Thanks Mom!
So yes, of course I will provide you with a picture of me when I was 3 years old--just me and it is probably one of my favorite pictures because I think it describes everything I had when I was young---a peacefulness.
I encourage you to think back to when you were three or four....or whatever age you felt completely FREE.
Love
The Seidl Sprouts
