Far, Far 2 Long

As you can see, I have a lot of catching up to do. So here is a quick re-cap of what the Seidl Sprouts have been up to since we last chatted.

The Cake Mix

Jamie yells, "Beth, I am craving cake batter!!! Can you make me some?"
Beth replies, "Really...cake batter this late?"
Jamie screams, "Yes, in ice cream cones please!!"
Beth insists, "Jamie, you CANNOT just eat cake batter in an ice cream cone!!!!"

(Jamie proceeds to make cake batter and.......)

And he places the filled ice cream cones in the MICROWAVE!!!!

This ladies and gentleman is Chef Jamie's Specialty!!

I was absolutely mortified and astounded!! I couldn't believe it.
And yes, he only made two ice cream cupcakes.....the rest of the batter went into the fridge for him to eat "raw!"

Next.....

This was the splendid Easter Egg Cake that we had at Grandma and Grandpa Karabatsos' house. It was red velvet and delicious! Colleen and I hopped on I-80W for Omaha and we enjoyed every bit of our Easter!! We were able to choose our chocolate eggs from Grandma's easter egg basket.....Colleen picked some sort of mousse and I chose the peanut butter! We had great conversation and we heard a memorable story about baby chickens and Grandma Lucy---we won't go into detail.


New Updates on Life:

I learned that your outside windows can be washed with vinegar, water and a little bit of dish soap and then dried with newspaper!!

I am so incredibly proud of my little sister for finalizing everything at Iowa State University and moving to Minnesota to begin her new life!

I found out that a TRUE apology is one that doesn't make excuses or wavers.

I miss my nephew Raymond James!

Bekah celebrated her birthday and first mother's day all in one weekend!!! YAH!!

You can't take things too seriously.

DirecTv is the worst thing in the whole entire world.

Jamie makes the best boyscout breakfast.

I love how my husband enjoys eating Coco Puffs with three huge cups of milk just so he can drink the chocolate milk afterwards.

I love catching up with friends from college......ones that were a part of your life, may have slipped away and you now feel so blessed to have it back.

To keep praying---all good things happen in time.

Love,
The Seidl Scrubs (Beth)