Many of you have met me. I am the star of the Seidl household and I tend to keep things in order. Many of you have rubbed my belly, scratched my ears and let me break your personal bubble with my snuggling skills. And some of you have even scolded me for getting a little too excited as you enter the front door to Unit 804.
Yes, I am "the" Scrubs Seidl.
I come to you today as a desperate and sympathetic black ball of fur, as my parents need to start relying on me and getting my input! As I take out my nifty notepad (hidden under my dog bed) I have acquired a laundry list of items mom and dad have dealt with in the past week.
1. Dad's car finally pooped (haha/ruff ruff) out. He called mom at 6:00am and said that the car wouldn't even turn over. Immediately, mom jumped out of the bed and rushed to Kosama to save him from the sub-zero temperatures. This was when the car catastrophe began! Over the weekend they left me for 6 hours! And this was on a Saturday, ladies and gentleman!! I was all by myself with no treats and half my toys were downstairs! When they finally came back they notified me of their visits to Deery Brothers, Gabus Ford and Des Moines Imports. They were able to test drive all the vehicles they desired, however were not fully set on making a decision. I belive this is indecision is due to one thing: THEY DIDN'T TAKE ME WITH THEM!!! I am the best judge of car rides and how could they possibly think they could make this decision without me. The car catastrophe has yet to be solved........but slowly making progress......(to be continued)
2. Dog-on Great News!!! We found out as a family that we will be staying put in Des Moines for dad's 3rd year of medical school. This was creating a lot of turmoil in mom's life as she was unsure what the future had in store for her job, where to live and still being able to support dad. After many prayers, we are blessed to be staying put. Dad will be based in Central Iowa but this means he will rotate every four weeks to a different town. He could be in Storm Lake (live with Uncle Chris, Aunt Bekah and Cousin Ray), Carroll (live with Grandma Bone) or stick around the towns surrounding Des Moines. More information will come out as his 2nd year winds down.
3. WE CAN'T FIND A HAPPY MEDIUM ON TEMPERATURE. Once again, if they would just listen to what I have to say---things would be so much easier. Long story short, as the Ford Fusion pulled into the garage, I was leaping up and down the stairs in DESPERATION as I needed to get to the first floor of the townhouse! Why might you ask? Well as soon as they marched their legs upstairs they screamed, "Oh goodness it is a sauna up here!"
Excuse the interruption but who had to sit upstairs in the sauna all day?! Me---Scrubs!! This black coat isn't getting any lighter!
So, dad rushes downstairs to turn the heat off. While doing this, the cheap thermostat cover completely falls off the wall. And I swear to you---there is battery acid dripping..yes dripping from the batteries!! Dad didn't make the brightest decision when he touched the battery acid and it made his fingers tingle! Therefore, the entire system was all wacky and needless to say the house dropped to 48 degrees by the next morning. It was freezing!! So it literally went from 80 degrees in the townhouse to 48 degrees! Can we please find a happy medium with this temperature gig?!
4. The Eagle Scout (Dad) and the Cub Scout (Mom) made a fort on the first floor. It was pretty neat because it meant that I got to sleep with them! I really like it when we do fun things as a family--even if it means we are sleeping!!
I will keep you updated on all things Seidl Sprouts.
Until next time, keep your pets spade and neutered.
Love,
Scrubs Seidl
Yes, I am "the" Scrubs Seidl.
I come to you today as a desperate and sympathetic black ball of fur, as my parents need to start relying on me and getting my input! As I take out my nifty notepad (hidden under my dog bed) I have acquired a laundry list of items mom and dad have dealt with in the past week.
1. Dad's car finally pooped (haha/ruff ruff) out. He called mom at 6:00am and said that the car wouldn't even turn over. Immediately, mom jumped out of the bed and rushed to Kosama to save him from the sub-zero temperatures. This was when the car catastrophe began! Over the weekend they left me for 6 hours! And this was on a Saturday, ladies and gentleman!! I was all by myself with no treats and half my toys were downstairs! When they finally came back they notified me of their visits to Deery Brothers, Gabus Ford and Des Moines Imports. They were able to test drive all the vehicles they desired, however were not fully set on making a decision. I belive this is indecision is due to one thing: THEY DIDN'T TAKE ME WITH THEM!!! I am the best judge of car rides and how could they possibly think they could make this decision without me. The car catastrophe has yet to be solved........but slowly making progress......(to be continued)
2. Dog-on Great News!!! We found out as a family that we will be staying put in Des Moines for dad's 3rd year of medical school. This was creating a lot of turmoil in mom's life as she was unsure what the future had in store for her job, where to live and still being able to support dad. After many prayers, we are blessed to be staying put. Dad will be based in Central Iowa but this means he will rotate every four weeks to a different town. He could be in Storm Lake (live with Uncle Chris, Aunt Bekah and Cousin Ray), Carroll (live with Grandma Bone) or stick around the towns surrounding Des Moines. More information will come out as his 2nd year winds down.
3. WE CAN'T FIND A HAPPY MEDIUM ON TEMPERATURE. Once again, if they would just listen to what I have to say---things would be so much easier. Long story short, as the Ford Fusion pulled into the garage, I was leaping up and down the stairs in DESPERATION as I needed to get to the first floor of the townhouse! Why might you ask? Well as soon as they marched their legs upstairs they screamed, "Oh goodness it is a sauna up here!"
Excuse the interruption but who had to sit upstairs in the sauna all day?! Me---Scrubs!! This black coat isn't getting any lighter!
So, dad rushes downstairs to turn the heat off. While doing this, the cheap thermostat cover completely falls off the wall. And I swear to you---there is battery acid dripping..yes dripping from the batteries!! Dad didn't make the brightest decision when he touched the battery acid and it made his fingers tingle! Therefore, the entire system was all wacky and needless to say the house dropped to 48 degrees by the next morning. It was freezing!! So it literally went from 80 degrees in the townhouse to 48 degrees! Can we please find a happy medium with this temperature gig?!
I will keep you updated on all things Seidl Sprouts.
Until next time, keep your pets spade and neutered.
Love,
Scrubs Seidl